Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thursday Afternoon Fuck



When I heard the motorbike pull up outside I knew that my next lover had arrived. Matthew had ridden a road bike from interstate, over 1000 kilometres, to meet up with us. MM had spent weeks organising this adventure - our first for some time.

We’d told our staff that we “were leaving early as family was visiting” as we walked out of the office at midday. That gave us just enough time to prepare a hasty lunch, choose a wine and set the scene. I opened the gate to a gorgeous 44 year old spunk, lean and smiling, dressed in his biking gear...instantly wet! Matthew was indeed a fine looking man, and as lunch progressed we learned not only that he was a threesome virgin, but his secret fantasy was a male-male experience...he wanted to suck MM’s cock.

“It’s something I’ve thought about for a long time, and I was happy to come all this way to experience sex like this. I don’t want to die wondering...”

No problem....MM is always happy to oblige.

Matthew was nervous, he was gulping his wine to settle his nerves, but he knew he wanted to do this. To him we were experienced swingers, he was inquisitive about it all so we shared stories about how wonderful the “swinging scene” has been for us: the like minded people we have met, the beautiful friendships which have formed and the wonderful parties we have attended and how it seems and feels so natural, normal as well as liberating.

Wine is a wonderful leg-opener, and the spa always gets the action started.- when Matthew stripped off his cock was pointing at the ceiling (the fact that I had stripped off first and was stepping into the bath before him probably helped..), and when all three of us were in the water, and after the usual small talk and nervous “what do I do next?” moment, he couldn’t keep his hands off me. We kissed deeply as I gripped his cock, occasionally stroking it gently, occasionally pumping it less gently. He was getting bolder, rubbing his hands over my whole body while MM caressed my toes, MM viewing the unfolding scenario with that slightly crooked smile and glazed eye look that emerges when I am about to fuck another boy. He really seems to love the voyeuristic thrill of it all.

It was during an interval when Matthew had left the bath for a quick dip in the pool that I started sucking MM’s cock as he stood before me. We both noticed that Matthew was looking through the window intently at what was happening, and soon rejoined us to offer his cock to me for the same treatment. Now sucking two cocks at once can be difficult, but it’s amazing how creative I get in these situations.
Matthew eventually decided that his moment had come and he descended to his knees taking MM’s cock in his hands and slowly pushing it deep into his mouth. MM was very happy.

It was Matthew who suggested that the spa experience had run its course, so it was on to the bed. By this time Matthew had lost all his inhibitions, and as I leaned forward on my knees to suck MM’s cock again, Matthew licked and sucked my arse and cunt with huge enthusiasm. He turned out to be quite a stud. He fucked me for a long time, in many different positions, taking turns occasionally with MM. At one point, when I was on top, I felt MM’s cock against my dark star...he assured me that he was well lubricated, and after the initial pain/pleasure feeling of him filling my arse, we introduced Matthew to the art of double penetration...another first for him!

Much later, Matthew introduced a nice toy: a vibrating cock ring which he had picked up at Sexpo. As he fucked me with this gadget around the base of his cock, I could feel some wonderful tingling against my clit. I’m not a real sex toy fan, but this was terrific. MM had his turn with the toy, and he was very impressed, so impressed that he broke the ring as he came all over my arse.

Matthew took over again, and in the doggy position, he fucked me for his tumultuous finale...except he didn’t come. He sounded like he was coming. He felt like he was coming. Apparently (MM said later) he looked like he was coming. Afterwards he explained:

“I’ve trained myself, through living alone, and with lots of masturbation, to experience a kind of orgasm without ejaculating. While I was fucking you I could feel these amazing electric shocks, which were making me shudder, up and down my spine, but I was able to keep myself from coming.”

Awesome..

Darn shame he lives so far away. Matthew was with us for about 4 hours only. We’ll probably never see him again. It’s part of the game.

But he can come again any time...I really liked him.

We received a text message an hour later: “Thank you both very much. That was exactly how I had imagined the experience.”

No comments: