Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost a Zipless Fuck


It happened about 2 years ago. A mind-blowing experience that was the classic knee-trembler - but not because I was being fucked against a wall. A true quickie.
Nick was a young (too young - 27yo) bottle shop worker, surfie and trainee fireman. Despite my protests, MM had cajoled me into meeting him one evening, so we ducked into the local bottle shop where he worked for a quick recon. He was certainly young, but he was also tall, good looking, slim (see above) and American! A good combo really.
We had a chat, he seemed to like me, but we left without making any plans to meet.
Next day, the first of a series of text messages arrived, each one getting hotter and more urgent as the days went by. I was still very reluctant, as my rule was, and is, I don’t fuck anyone anyone under 30 years old. Young guys are prone to be unreliable, shoot off at the mouth to their mates, clumsy (or insanely shy), unsophisticated, inexperienced, and just plain.....naive.
The text messages went on and on. We either ignored them or sent back a non-committal reply. About 2 weeks after meeting Nick, one evening (I think I must have been ovulating), he caught me at a weak moment. The first text message read:
“How about we meet at the beach for a quick one...”
Next: “ I want to hold the cheeks of your bum in my hands, spread them apart and lick your arse...”
And again: “Just tell me where you want to meet and I’ll be there...”
And then: “Go on, you know you want to...”
And so on.
After a few more rounds of attempted brush-offs by us, my raging hormones and MM’s urging got the better of me. By the time I relented, I was secretly, as only a woman can be, wet with anticipation. The thought of a quickie at the beach with a young spunk was pretty fucking exciting.
My ‘mature’ side rationalised that it would be a one-off, and we would never see Nick again. A quick exciting fuck, tidy up, and we go on with our evening.
So we rang him, organised a meeting place, made a rather lame excuse to our house guest at the time about delivering some stuff to a friend, and left for the dunes. We parked at a nearby beach-side carpark, and waited. Not long. The moon was filtering soft light through the trees, and assisted by the borrowed light of the streetlights nearby, we could see as Nick got out of his car, that he had only a pair of board shorts on. No shirt, no shoes.. but with a rather large bulge in his boardies. Omigod....
My knees were actually trembling, in fact my whole body was shaking with excitement and expectation of an experience that I had not even known that I might fantasise about!
I had dressed in a soft cotton top (good for tit access), with a short loose skirt, no knickers of course - ready for breeding! MM pulled out our picnic blanket and we headed off along the track to the beach. I couldn’t wait until we actually got to the beach, so I suggested we simply put the rug down on the track. Nick, of course, was very agreeable. He was obviously as horny as hell.
Now I always like to kiss a guy before I fuck him, so I gave Nick a long, slow pash on the lips, tasting the excitement in his mouth. I wanted to stretch it out beyond a 2 minute affair, so I took my time preparing him and getting him more excited with my tongue playing with his mouth. His erection was dancing on my stomach and playing on my mind.
With my back to him, I knelt down on the blanket, and MM raised my skirt, offering me to Nick. There was just enough moonlight for MM to get a good look at the scenario (he’s such a tragic voyeur), but not enough for Nick to actually see my dark star. He started, as he promised he would, by gripping my cheeks, spreading them slowly apart, and flicking his tongue around my arsehole, and with admirable dexterity, levering his pants off at the same time. His cock emerged, already swathed in a condom...obviously a trained boy scout - ‘be prepared’.
By the time he actually managed to get naked, cunt juice was running down the inside of my thighs. I was still trembling, but now I was trembling with the urgency to have him inside me. He entered me in one smooth swift stroke. I could feel his cock so well. It was not very thick, but long, pushing against my cervix as he thrust in and out. Long, slow thrusts. Not bad for a young guy. He fucked me like a dog for several minutes. It was so good to feel his primal need inside me. He fucked me beautifully, sensuously, until he came in a muffled explosion of desire. We stayed motionless, sweaty, for a couple more minutes until he gradually withdrew.
We got dressed (or in my case rearranged my clothes), folded the blanket, and headed back to the carpark.
I gave him a goodbye kiss, and we went home.
Never saw him again. As expected......
No matter, it was an experience I would recommend to any horny woman. Absolutely hot, and I will treasure that experience for the rest of my life.
MM and I still get horny on the memory of that brief interlude. Priceless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderfully hot,
and well written...

..memories, well-wrought, and brought into stark relief, turn me on, no end.

Would you mind if I placed you in my blogroll. Let me know,k?

Cheers, JJ.
x,Will

JJ said...

And thanks to you Will for your kind comments. Please feel free to add me to your blogroll. We would be honoured.

xx JJ