Monday, November 19, 2007

When is Good-looking TOO Good-looking?

MM had been emailing and texting Tom for months. We had put off meeting him a number of times because of our relentless social life, lack of opportunity, and a desire by me to reduce our lifestyle activities a bit. Eventually, a few weeks ago, we met Tom for a drink at a local bar. He was astoundingly good-looking . I mean film star good-looking. He was Hollywood-tall-dark-and-handsome. Tom Cruise looks with height (he is also an ex-helicopter pilot - my own Top Gun?).

Ten years younger than me, but Tom assured me he preferred older women.

Too good looking for me? Yes, but maybe not in the way you think.

Last tuesday night we invited Tom for a conjugal visit. We wined him, dined him, we all stripped off for the spa. Naked, he was magnificent: tall, great body, honed and buffed on a diet of squash, tennis, surfing and water skiing. By the time we submerged in the spa I had gotten over my awe at this dream man, and I was happy to fuck him.

Tom left the spa and frolicked in our pool at one stage, and well after he had returned to the spa, he still hadn’t made a move on me (despite MM’s urging).

Post-spa, it was getting late, we had to work the next day, and Tom was still not showing any signs of getting hot and heavy with me. I had by this stage developed a slight sore throat and headache ( a precursor to 2 days in bed to follow) so my enthusiasm for vigorous sex had diminished somewhat. Tom was dilly-dallying, undecided whether to make a move or not (he also had to work the next day).

Eventually he got dressed and left promising to come back soon to fuck me. I was thinking later, this guy is so handsome that, by his own admission, he never actually has to make the first move on a girl. So perhaps that’s what happened. He was simply waiting for me to make the first move, and I had silently resolved not to do that! Impasse...

He was in unfamiliar territory, having to chase the girl.

Or maybe he really didn’t fancy me after all?

In any event, we await another visit. Or a cancellation. I’m not concerned either way.

But it would be mighty fine to fuck this gorgeous man.

To be continued.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Let us know what happens!

JJ said...

It's now saturday in Australia and still nothing. Tom did tell us that he had injured himself water skiing and wasn't very mobile. It's a good excuse, and may even be true! We'll see...
Love your poetry devilbluedress.